Saturday 28 June 2014

Sidelined by Kyra Lennon. Review by Sharon.

Sidelined (Game On, #3)Sidelined by Kyra Lennon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I just don't know what to say about this book.............
Kyra Lennon you've gone & done it again.
Well and truly bettered yourself with this one. I was not expecting a storyline like that.

Poor Bree struggling with her past like that.
Poor Reader having to struggle with the loss of the characters after the book had been read,thats how you feel.
This book is so different to the other books in the series (it's less romantic,more emotional) that you're pulled into the book so you can get a hold of the characters.

You may laugh at parts of this book.
But I will tell you now you WILL at some point shed a little tear if not cry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment