Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Very Game on Christmas by Kyra Lennon - Review by Sharon

A Very Game on ChristmasA Very Game on Christmas by Kyra Lennon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WARNING!!!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE "GAME ON" SERIES.(THIS WILL ONLY CAUSE CONFUSION AND SPOIL THINGS)

I downloaded this book just before Christmas, it was great to read about the Westberg Football crew getting back together as a team.
I really enjoyed how it flicked through all the characters letting you know what they were getting up to at Bree's 21st party.
It's the first time the team have been together in a while so there is a lot of catching up to do.

Without ruining anything all - it leaves me saying is KYRA LENNON I want more from the "Game On" series.
So pen out and get scribbling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment