Tuesday 1 July 2014

Game On by Kyra Lennon - Review by Sharon

Game OnGame On by Kyra Lennon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well you're supposed to be to truthful in these reviews,so here goes.
For an author I had never even heard of a fortnight ago, let alone even think about reading books like she writes(as I'm not into those sort of books),did I get a SHOCK!!

I will admit it hands down this book was read in two days - if that. I just could not put it down.
I just loved the way Leah and Radleigh are so much alike that they can't say how much they feel for one another till the very end.
As the story tells itself I found myself talking to the book telling Leah not to go with Miguel, to wait and see if Radleigh would change,that's how much I was dragged into the book.
This is definitely a book I am glad I won in a competition otherwise I would never of discovered Kyra Lennon or her books.
Well I'm already reading book 2-Blindsided.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment